Hey, read some!
- 08 Dec 2016 Saving the internet 2000 terabytes a day: fixing Font Awesome's fonts
- 14 Nov 2016 Blackout: breaking browsers with a font
- 07 Jun 2016 ComicSans.conf, or: fonts have settings too
- 09 Mar 2016 Building Bixa Color, a color font for the web
- 26 Feb 2015 Sans Bullshit Sans: leveraging the synergy of ligatures
- 07 Jun 2014 Compyx: creating a multicolor 8‑bit font for browsers
- 19 May 2014 Colorful typography on the web: get ready for multicolor fonts
- 06 Feb 2014 Super semantic multicolor font icons in pure CSS
- 15 Dec 2013 CSS3 C64, a Commodore 64 demo in your browser
- 20 Nov 2013 How to be absolutely, positively, double definitely sure your web font renders
Other stuff I did, made or said
- Exploding emoji and other experiments in web typography – A talk about variable color fonts at TYPO Berlin in 2017
- Boxes of Pixels – My talk about color fonts at #Dynfntday 2016 in München
- Variable Fonts: the Future of (Web) Type – My thoughts on super cool new font tech
- LapisLegit – A stress test OpenType SVG font
- ChromaCheck – Does your browser do color yet?
- Bixa Color – Bringing color to web typography!
- Sans Bullshit Sans – Product site for my contribution to the world of fonts
- CSS3 C64 – A Commodore 64 intro/demo/cracktro in pure CSS, no 6510 added
- Don't @Mention It – Avoid @mentioning peeps in your tweets
- I ◻ webfonts – Introduction to fonts on the web (Fronteers meeting talk, in Dutch)
Hi there! You are visitor number